RoundAvatars is a script which crops avatars until they are round, so that they can look similarly like the avatars in the Fandom Design System.
Add the following in your wiki's MediaWiki:Common.css.
/* Rounded Avatars */
border-width: 2px solid #c1c1c1;
Note that after adding this script, multiple issues may occur after adding this script. See RoundAvatars/Fixes.
|July 18 2017
|August 20 2017
- Fixed padding issue in wall history pages.
|September 4 2017
- Minimized the code so that it only has two rows instead of three (merged border-width with border-color to border).
- Release of RoundAvatars/Fixes, due to the fact that this script had a bunch of issues.
|September 29 2017
- Removed the second code in RoundAvatars/Fixes, because it didn't fix all of the issues of this script, it ruined the padding of some avatars and it affected the avatars in the global navigation.
- Minimized the code in RoundAvatar/Fixes, to make it more simplified.
Go to the talk page if you experience any more issues.