QuickToolsv2 is an all-in-one site administration tool filled with helpful functions that let you do more in less time in any page on your wiki. The button is next to the Contribute button, at the top right of the page. If you don't have sysop rights on the wiki, block, unblock user, delete, protect, unprotect, mass delete pages are removed.
- Block – Quickly block users via the block applet.
- Unblock – Quickly unblock users via the block applet.
- Manage categories – Quickly add and/or remove categories via the manage categories applet.
- User rights – Change user rights via the user rights applet.
- mass delete pages.
- Move a page.
- Purge a page.
- Redirect a page.
- Remove redlinks on the current page.
- Add a template to the current page.
- Add unsigned template to the current page.
- Mass Null Edit all pages who contains a template to update pages with the current version of the template.
Instructions on using features
- Unblock: shows the current blocklist, you don't need to manually input who
- Manage categories: just type the page(s) and select the categories to add to the page, the unselected categories will be remove.
If you want the button to be in the My Tools list, then, put before the import statements : Note : By default, the value is true, so the button is near the contribute button.
var QuickToolsAdvancedtop = false;