QuickDiff lets you quickly view (hopefully) any diff link on a wiki, whether on Recent Changes, Wiki Activity, history pages, the diff view itself, or elsewhere.
Note this will only work for links to the same wiki you're currently on (for example, a diff link on a page at community.wikia.com for a page at dev.wikia.com will load normally, rather than in QuickDiff).
QuickDiff was originally based on the 'DiffAnchored' script, written by Gguigui1, though it has since completely diverged. If you notice any issues or would like to give feedback, leave a message on the talk page.
If you can contribute a translation, it'd be very much appreciated!
error : Something went wrong while getting the page at “%url”. link : open link loading : Loading… title : Changes: %pagename
The default English translations (with usage notes) are below:
- English: Something went wrong while getting the page at “%url”.
- Shown if the diff content could not be loaded.
%urlis replaced with the URL of the page that failed to load.
- English: open link
- Label for button that opens a link to the displayed diff in a new tab.
- English: Loading…
- Used as the title of the modal window while the diff content is being loaded.
- English: Changes: %pagename
- Used as the title of the modal window.
%pagenameis replaced with the title of the page that the viewed diff represents.