| This article is about a system or feature that is no longer in use.
Update: OrkutShare is no longer supported or recommended. This is because Google has decided to shut down the service. This page should remain for reference, but the script is no longer to be installed.
0. Install ShareMenu. OrkutShare requires said script.
1. Amend the following to either your personal userscript, or the wiki's common.js file, depending on if you want a personal or wiki-wide installation:
2. Deal with caching issues.
- Orkut share button
- A list of supported languages could be found here, as can several technical details: https://developers.google.com/orkut/docs/websites/?csw=1
- This script doesn't use the standard look for a share button for Orkut. Instead it uses a custom icon tailored to ShareMenu.