MultiUploader is a small program that allows autoconfirmed users to more efficiently upload multiple images to FANDOM sites.
First download the program from here, and extract the ZIP file to a folder. Run the .exe making sure that Newtonsoft.Json is in the same folder as the .exe. Note: some antivirus programs may prompt you for permission to use the program for the first time.
Log in to the program in the fashion shown in the image below.
Then, select files with the "Choose files" button. You can select multiple files. The files you have chosen should appear in the log window. To add a description to the file upload(s), enter it in the file description box. Click "Upload" to begin uploading.
Add bugs here if you find them.
- Error when checking for autoconfirmed usergroup.
- Will only upload one filetype at a time.
For example, if you select a bunch of JPG files, then add in a bunch of PNG files, it'll upload the JPG files, but not the PNG files - and if you press the "Upload Files" button again, it'll just re-upload the JPG files again. The workaround is to upload one file type, wait for them to be uploaded and the file list to be cleared, then select another file type and repeat.
- 2013-06-06 — First release
- 2013-06-06 — Autoconfirmed-only
- 2013-06-08 — Files with lowercase extensions can be uploaded again
- 2013-06-16 — UI changes: expanding animation on login, and a file list, URL to uploaded file now appears in the logger
- 2013-07-31 — Fixed bugs with file uploading and the file list