FindNEdit allows users to define a string to find and then alter that string slightly by adding something before or after the found string. It will perform the change for all instances found on the page.
- add user titles automatically
- set addBefores to something like 'USERTITLE: '
- add badges automatically
- set addBefores to an img tag with src being the location of the badge
- easily identify certain things
- easily highlight words by setting addBefores to something like '<span style="color:#FF0000; font-weight:bold; font-size:large;">' and addAfters to '</span>'
- can be used as word filter
- set searchWords to the filtered words and then addBefores to '<!--' and addAfters to '--->'
- also see below
- easily identify where user's name is used (see below script)
searchWords = [wgUserName]; addBefore = ['<span style="color:#FF0000; font-weight:bold; font-size:large;">*</span>']; importScriptPage('FindNEdit/code.js','dev');
- unless altered on system page, will only affect user who adds script
|Using configuration options with Fandom Open Source Library scripts|
// 1. AjaxRC import statement importScriptPage('AjaxRC/code.js','dev'); // 2. AjaxRC configuration option var ajaxRefresh = 30000;
// 1. AjaxRC configuration option var ajaxRefresh = 30000; // 2. AjaxRC import statement importScriptPage('AjaxRC/code.js','dev');