ExtendedNavigation allows your wiki to take advantage of 4th and 5th level navigation on the standard NavBar.
- For site-wide use, an administrator can add the line below to the wiki's MediaWiki:ImportJS page. Note that Fandom's content review extension must be installed on the wiki.
A couple of things to note:
- You may only increase the submenu level by 1 level at a time (just like with the normal Wikia-generated menus), i.e. you can't have a level 4 submenu immediately following a level 2 submenu.
- If you wish to add a level 4 submenu, the level 2 submenu it belongs to must be unique. Either the link itself must be unique, or if you have used <nowiki></nowiki> to identify a menu item with no link ('#'), the display name must be unique. The code uses a jQuery .find() method to attach the appropriate HTML, so if the level 2 submenu is not unique, it will attach the menu to every instance it finds.
- [02 December 2016] OneTwoThreeFall: Support for full URLs (e.g. links to external sites); code clean-up and fixes.
- [09 November 2016] OneTwoThreeFall: Support for navigation edit preview; various bug fixes.
- [26 November 2013] Spottra: Automated color matching.
- [23 November 2013] Spottra: Initial release.